Emails have been of use to people who work and also to those who need to communicate with their friends and family. There are tons of great email services that offer state-of-the-art features along with a great user interface but even then, only a few can make a mark in the emailing world.
In today's blog, we will be talking about one such emailing platform. That is Bigpond email and how you can recover the login password of this email service with ease.
Steps to Recover Bigpond Email Password
- Open your web browser and click on this link, http://www.marketplace.telstra.com/ to enter the visit the official marketplace homepage of Telstra.
- Now from the top right corner of your screen, click on the Bigpond login button.
- Next, you will need to click on the forgot password option.
- In the next window, you will need to enter the email address that you used to sign in to the marketplace and then click on send email. An email will now be sent to the Telstra marketplace with the link to reset your email password.
- Now open the email inbox and locate yourself to the email sent from the Telstra webmail marketplace.
- In the email, you will see a button that says, reset the password, click on it. A new window will appear on your screen where you will be requested to reset your password. Once you have changed your mail password, an email will be sent to you by the webmail team confirming the change of the email password.
You can use these simple steps to recover your email password with relative ease. For more info, you may contact the Telstra help and support center or you can try to access the getassist.net website to get answers to your queries.
See also - https://www.bloglovin.com/@devinhugo8/what-is-my-bigpond-username-password